1.06.2010

do i know myself, or what?

{Sagittarius via here}

The only horoscopes to which I've ever really paid attention were published by Yahoo! during a stretch in 2007, because they said things like, "you could feel like a vaudeville performer who's just gotten out of their straitjacket while locked in a tank full of water using a tiny golden key and their teeth." I'm not kidding. That was an actual horoscope. HOW AMAZING.

But this one on New Year's resolutions is pretty spot on, too:
Sagittarius
Expansive Sagittarian energy demands both freedom and adventures. Even if you are experiencing tight financial times, resolve this year to do at least one very exciting thing each month. It could be hiking in the national parks, leading a children's sports team, or campaigning for your favorite cause - anything that pushes your limits and expands your horizons will do. The more people you meet, the better you will feel.
Hmm...maybe I should accept a friend's invitation to go skiing at Wisp next month...? If you'd like to know what resolutions you should be making based on your astrological sign {and really, why wouldn't you? :)}, click here.

3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ok, that is my sign and that is exactly what I needed to see! I have been lamenting about how I don't have enough friends in my town, my closest girls are scattered all over the country. Time to step out of my comfort zone and go meet some people!a

Pin said...

I'm glad the horoscope inspired you to go out and meet people! I just moved to DC/NoVa, and I have to push myself to be social {I like being a homebody, especially in the winter!}. Good luck!

Ginger said...

My horoscopes have been so dead-on lately, too! Follow the stars, my friend!!

You May Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails