2.06.2010

SEE : snow white

So it took SNOtorious B.I.G. {No? Snowpocalypse? Snomgasm? How about Snowmageddon? It's what SnObama prefers.} for me to finally update my blog, but I wanted to share with you the ridiculous weather-beating DC got this weekend. These pictures were taken using my cell phone {I still haven't bought a new camera to replace my old one}, so please excuse the quality.


Patio Table & Chair, Arlington, VA. 2/6/10.
{I actually prefer having 16-some inches of snow on our wall. Our neighbors {on that side} are sketch.}

Mailbox Wearing a Hat of Snow. 2/6/10.

Please Come In! 2/6/10.


Trees. 2/3/10.

The last photo is from a snow storm we got earlier in the week, but it's my favorite picture taken of the snow so far. We're expected to get some more snow on Tuesday, Wednesday, AND next Sunday, so there may be more snowy photographs in this blog's future. Basically, I live in Alaska.


PS: Regarding the last link: Yes, I totally watched Rock Star: INXS. Marty was my favorite, obvs.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I think snowtorious BIG is the best name I've seen so far in this mess!

Hope you aren't getting cabin fever too bad :)

Pin said...

To be completely honest, I didn't come up with it. I saw it on someone's twitter and yanked it for this post.

No cabin fever here {yet}; I love having an excuse to sit around and watch TV/play on the internet all day. Now, if I can't get out on Monday, that might be another story... I hope you're enjoying the snow!

Megan said...

That is a lot of snow. I hope you make lots of snowmen. I suggest some for letting out aggression and some with stick arms.

You May Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails