9.22.2009

q&a, part one

Time Out New York is a useful magazine to which to subscribe. It's not so useful when you get your issues a week late. And it's even less useful when you no longer live in New York. {But for some reason, I still get the magazine at my parents' house. (I hope I didn't pay for this. I don't recall signing up for it, actually.)}

In last week's wearable fall fashion issue, TONY asked,

"What do you want for fall?"

And my answer is this:



Balmain RTW Fall 2009 Paris
(Image via here and here)

Since the likelihood of my purchasing the "it" jacket* of the season is approximately nil, I would settle for this boyfriend blazer from Express:




What's on your fall wishlist?

For inspiration, I suggest perusing Pink Monkey's Fall Series posts by guest bloggers (and Miss Blog Goggles' post in particular-- she is hilarious!).

*Note to Megan: Please read this article.

3 comments:

Samya said...

OR you can settle with making your own! Then, it'll be an original creation :) Although, I do love the one from Express. Did you even see it in the store the other day?

Samya said...

oh... and my fall wish list?

BOOTS.

really. hot. boots.

and some other stuff.

kadler said...

Aw, thank you for referencing me! I'm hoping my electric blue Matthew Williamson for H&M blazer will get me through the winter... but who am I kidding, of course I want both of these!

You May Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails