11.09.2009

retail therapy

I am frustrated.

Last week I bought new glasses and was assured by the Lenscrafters associate that I would receive them before I left for D.C. {tomorrow!}. This morning I was told that my hi-fi high-index lenses won't be shipped until tomorrow.

And then, when I went to pick up a copy of my records from the health department {to prove I have been properly immunized and vaccinated for work}, I was informed that my files may have been lost in the transition to an electronic filing system.

{frustration!}

Yes, I am one of those people who sweat the small stuff.

And, yes, I am also one of those people who tend to partake in a little retail therapy to make me feel better {although I never really need a reason to shop}.

My wishlist, as of late, has been very home-centric. Maybe I'll blog about my favorite items and design aesthetic {which is basically Moroccan/Middle Eastern/"ethnic" + French + country + a tad bit modern + pseudo-vintage + whatever strikes my fancy, otherwise known as "eclectic" or "a hot mess"}, but for right now I wanted to share a print that I lovelovelove and think is appropriate for today and the next few days:

{Via The Love Shop here}


PS: I also love these prints from The Love Shop:


PPS: Thank you guys for your encouragement and kind words! You all are very sweet, and your comments made my day!

2 comments:

Chay Chay said...

i am in LOVE with The Love Shop...and just take a breather girl, it'll all work out =)

Pin said...

Me, too...there are so many prints I want from there!

And, thanks for the support!

You May Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails