11.14.2009

a home of my own

So I've been traipsing all over the DC Metro Area {through rain, biting winds, and a bad sense of direction} in order to find a suitable living space. After much effort, I have found the {almost} perfect place:

How charming is this kitchen? I love the pale green tiles and white cabinetry...


...and the little dining nook {and the scrollwork on the balcony}...


...and the rafters, the splash of red on the walls,
and the curtain that separates the bedroom area from the living room area.

The only problem? It's in France. {That would be a long and expensive commute, but what a gorgeous view.}

{Images via here.}

I'm looking at a few more apartments this weekend. Let's hope one of them works out!

***

have a great weekend!

8 comments:

bsmithhill said...

Good luck--I was so jealous of that loft for a minute...hope you can find something similar in DC!

مى said...

Good luck!! And wow, now I want to redecorate! (:

Ginger said...

Haha -- you tricked me! I thought you were about to move in to this idyllic little cottage! But I bet it'll be yours in a couple years!

Pin said...

Haha, sorry for the trick! ...But a girl can dream, right? :)

Samya said...

I started tossing all my crap into garbage bags to drive over to DC and move in with you as soon as I saw this post :P It's gorgeous! I hope you find something similar!

مى said...

I would love to get a postcard from you!! I'll send you my address right now. Good luck with finding a place! :)

Friend in Fashion said...

Wow - this place is gorgeous - i hope you have some luck finding something close to this :)

friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

Sarah Von Bargen said...

Hey cutie! I just wanted to let you know that the 'Year in Yes' 2010 calendar is officially for sale now, if you're still keen! Thanks for making Yes and Yes part of your day ;)

You May Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails