10.21.2009

i would like to thank the academy...

part one

Thanks to Liz at Pink Monkey, I now have {or will have, rather} this lovely J. Crew scarf in my closet:


I love the knotted scarf and the multiple necklaces-- very effortlessly chic. I think I'll try this look once I get my new scarf! Thanks, again, Liz!

part two

I'm honored to have received the Superior Scribbler blog award from the very eloquent Mae at I am the Walrus!

Rules here.

The last blog I had {in college, when I used Xanga to document all the inappropriate and awkward things to come out of my mouth} lasted all of five entries before I lost interest, so I'm rather proud of myself for having kept up with this blog for the past couple months {this is called 'setting the bar low'}. And I'm always pleasantly surprised when I find out people are reading my posts and looking at my low-grade photography {seriously, I need a new camera}, and I want you guys to know that I appreciate you very much!

And now, in turn, I would like to pass on this award to:
  • Ginger at Taste of Ginger, for sharing her adventures in Hollywood as she tackles the uncertainties of being a twenty-something and pursues her dream of becoming a writer/actress/singer/lyricist/painter.
  • Samya at Eclectic Samya, for being half-responsible for the multitude of food-related posts on my blog... and for all the mouthwatering posts on hers.
  • Katie at Whims and Inconsistencies, for embracing the life of a domestic goddess with humor, introspection, and vivacity.
  • Holly at Her Southern Heart, for introducing me to awesome photographers, incredible places, and a laundry list of creative people through her daily inspirations.
  • K at Blog Goggles, for her hilarious and inspired take on fashion.

You all inspire me daily and are part of the reason why I have kept up with this blog.

{And, seriously, if you haven't already, definitely check out these blogs!}

5 comments:

Ginger said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU, Pinj!!! I am honored to be selected by someone whose blog I never miss--for its scribbler, too, is superior! And what a wonderful blurbs about everyone's blogs (blurbs about blogs, blurbs about blogs)! I will definitely check 'em out!

kadler said...

Aww, thank you so much! This seriously made my day.

And congrats on the scarf win. I was hoping to get it, but I know that it's just way too hot for me to ever wear it in Hong Kong.

مى said...

Awesome ;)

x

Samya said...

Thanks so much for the blog award!! And congrats to you and your blog for making it father than 5 entries ;) I remember those Xanga days and often ask myself who reads my entries and WHY? Sensorimotor (GREAT name btw) keeps all my senses entertained!

TheBeautyFile said...

Love this look!!

You May Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails